Full time KS1 or KS2 Teacher – ECT welcome to apply
Full time SEN Teacher – additional SEN allowance dependant on experience
Fibbersley Park Academy is a large and popular primary school in Walsall that is three form entry.
Fibbersley Park Academy are looking to appoint a teacher to join the team at this growing school.
We are looking to appoint a SEN teacher and an additional teacher to work in either KS1 or KS2. We welcome applications from a range of experiences and there will be scope for development.
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and highly motivated teachers who are:
- Creative thinkers, passionate, committed and have the determination to secure the best possible outcomes for every child
- Energetic, positive and have the ability to work effectively as part of our team
- Willing to go the extra mile to make great things happen for our children
We can offer the successful candidates:
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A supportive and hardworking staff team who are united in their drive to ensure children achieve the very best outcomes academically and socially
- Friendly and happy children who are keen and eager to learn
Please return applications marked for the attention of the Headteacher, Mrs K. Sugars by Friday 13th May 2022.
Interviews: Thursday 19th May 2022
Fibbersley Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.